Calling all Baseball fans!!!
This is our second annual SBA outing for members and their family/guests only. We will be attending the Gwinnett Stripers to cheer on our hometown team who will be playing the Rochester Red Wings. The game starts at 7:05 p.m. with fireworks afterwards.
We'll have a tent set up with refreshments and beverages close to the stadium before 5:00 p.m. for tailgating so come early. After 5:00 p.m. the cost to park will be $5.00 per car. The Suwanee Business Alliance will pay the entrance fee for all members and their family members/guests who are registered in advance. So be sure to get your new or lapsed membership fees paid beforehand and register to attend! Registration ends on July 12th!
We have invited the Sugar Hill Business Alliance to join us, too, so it is sure to be a party!
When: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 5:00 tailgating begins; 7:05 game begins
Cost: Entry to game is paid by SBA. Parking after 5:00 p.m. is $5.00 per vehicle.
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED!!!
Here are a few basic things you should know before heading to Coolray Field:
- PARKING is available for $5 per car and $10 per bus.
- TICKETS will be paid for by the SBA. Seating will be together as a group.
- GATES open approximately one hour prior to game time:
- PERMITTED ITEMS include umbrellas, bags (subject to inspection), cell phones, cameras and hand-held video cameras.
- ITEMS NOT PERMITTED include outside food and drink, glass bottles or cans, weapons of any kind, laser pointers, lawn chairs, pets (excluding "Bark in the Park" and "Dog Day Monday" dates), banners and/or flags of any kind with a stick, alcohol or drugs, frisbees, beach balls or any other objects that can be thrown in the stadium.
- SMOKING AREAS are located outside both the main plaza and General Admission lawn gates. All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and vaping apparatus, must be conducted in these locations.
- IF IT'S RAINING, please view our Rain Policy for specifics and stay tuned to GoStripers.com and @GoStripers on Twitter for updates on the status of the game.
- FOR ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, see the A-to-Z Guide below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-277-0300.
This is an extracurricular event just for Suwanee Business Alliance members and our guests and family members.
We hope you can join us!